BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Walt Disney College Program Day 3

It is now Day 3 since I applied for the DCP and I have my phone interview on Wednesday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to start blogging before I got accepted because *gasp* what if i'm not accepted!?!? BUT I like to think that my chances are pretty frickin good! I'm totes Disney material! My top 4 roles are Character Performer, Costuming, Attractions, and Housekeeping. I plan on auditioning in Chicago on March 26th too. I may know by then if i'm accepted or not, and I may not know. Costuming seems like a pretty good shot though. I have 4 years of costuming experience. I worked as a dresser where we had to check costumed in/out, do laundry, dress people, and do minor repairs. So...i'm definitely qualified. AND i'm just a big ol' bundle of energy so the audition should be a piece of cake. I hear about the animation part and it just sounds like stuff I do in my acting classes everyday.

I hope I don't sound over confident. I'm just positive!!

0 comments: