BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SIUE you SUCK

So I went to the career center today and I asked them about getting credit for doing the DCP and they said that there was no credit for going. Ok, no biggie. So then I asked if there was credit if I took classes, there is none. Ok.....what? That's NOT ok....I'm only one credit short. I am NOT going to Disney and then coming back here for 1 credit...my plan is to go out there and STAY out there.

So I went to the chair of the department and asked him what my options were. He suggested an online class (I didn't even know we offered those!) or a Rehearsal and Performance class. Which is basically getting credit for being in a show. Since i've already taken R+P twice though it technically wouldn't count. But he said he would pull some strings so it would count. I'm so lucky the professors in this department care about getting their students out into the world...because the actual school sure doesn't.
Hung out with Mags (I miss her!! :( ) and talked to her about the program. She's applying for the SITI company's workshop (jealous!) and we should find out around the same time if we've been accepted into our respective programs.

And I DID get a cupcakery cupcake too. :) It's Raspberry Beret. yummy.

0 comments: