BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Post Phone Interview-Day 0

My interview was scheduled for 1:15 pm today and at 1:13 my phone rang. And yes I was sitting by the phone for the past hour waiting. I had Nancy as my interviewer. It started off with the basic questions to confirm my student status and then she asked me for my top roles. I said character performer, costuming, and attractions. She then asked me if I was ok with accepting QSFB..and I said yes. She then asked me questions about my performing experience and why I wanted to work at Disney. Then we chit chatted for about 10 minutes about my costuming experience and she asked me if I was ok with delivering long spiels for attractions. Which of course I am ok with. She invited me to the audition in Chicago and told me how that would go. Then a few roommate questions and some of my previous job experience questions. Followed by a couple criminal history questions and THIS is where my phone decided to drop the call. I wanted to cry. I freaked out. She called back and I apologized like 3 times and she was incredibly nice about it. She asked me if I had any questions and then my phone distorted her voice and dropped the call AGAIN. Seriously? This has never happened to me before and it would happen during this phone call of all phone calls. She called back again thank god and I asked her a few questions and then she told me I would be waiting around 4 weeks but that hopefully it would be less than that for me to find out. Which is good! The interview lasted almost exactly 30 minutes. And aside from the two mishaps it went really well and I feel ok about it. I'm just super stressing out about the dropped calls. And I have a long time to stress out about it. Luckily my show enters tech rehearsals tonight so I have that to take my mind off of this for the next 2 weeks. And maybe i'll even know by then.
Fingers crossed!
The wait begins!

0 comments: