BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 in the application process! I'm thinking of resetting the counter after my interview which is in 24 hours!! Just to more reflect the wait time. A bunch of people got accepted today and congrats to them all! Hopefully i'll be joining you in about 4-6 weeks! Today i'm going to pay a visit to the career development center and see if they can answer my questions about credit and graduating and what not. Maybe even grab a cupcake at the cupcakery because i'm feeling a little under the weather.
I've spent the last...almost week prepping for the interview and doing some research on Disney World since I haven't been there in 15 years! I"m sure lots has changed since then.
Hoping I get costuming. Hoping my experience gives me an edge.
Hoping more for character performer, but that's in march.

0 comments: