BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't had my computer over the past couple of days because a friend of mine gave me !!300!! viruses on my laptop. Yes. 300. And yes. I am furious with him. But no worries because I got it fixed FO FREE! My dad has 30 years of IT experience and he fixes my laptop whenever something goes wrong for freeee. Swell hookup there.
So now I have it back and it's good as new and I can stop using my itouch to get online now.
I plan on posting a charity themed blog because there are two charities that i'm incredibly passionate about and would like to get more people involved with them if possible.
Also this weekend I will be in Louisville, KY for the Humana Festival of New Plays. Pretty much a weekend of being submerged in theatre. So I may or may not be on my computer...if I decide to pack it at all...PACK! omgosh. I still have to pack!
I've been doing a lot of stretching and working out to get ready for the audition too. And just a florida body in general. A good thing though is I had my BMR calculated and it's super high. Basically I could lie in bed all day and still burn 1483.5 calories. I think that's pretty good.

0 comments: